Bali Elephant Camp is great place to ride Elephant in Bali
Set amidst luscious jungles and rice paddies on the banks of the sacred Ayung River, Bali Elephant Camp is home to a herd of Sumatran elephants and is the scenic starting point for elephant trekking, whitewater rafting and cycling adventures and home to Pod Chocolate. A scenic drive from major tourist centers in the historic village of Carangsari, birthplace of national hero I Gusti Ngurah Rai, and a short distance from the towering nutmeg trees of the Sangeh monkey forest, Bali Elephant Camp is the ideal staging point for a True Balinese Experience!
Bali Elephant Camp’s elephants are native to Sumatra, brought to Bali in a government program to establish a protected remote population and educate people on the plight of this beautiful species. Riding these magnificent creatures both helps these individuals in Bali and supports the protection of their wild cousins in their native habitat in Sumatra.
Bali Elephant Camp Time Estimation
- 08.00 – 08.15 Depart from hotel
- 09.15 – 09.30 Arrive at Bali Elephant Camp and registration
- 09.30 – 09.45 Have welcome drink and briefing
- 09.45 – 10.00 Start riding the elephant
- 10.15 – 10.30 Finish riding and interaction with the elephant
- 10.30 – 10.45 Lunch
- 11.30 – 11.45 Finish lunch and transferred back to hotel
- 12.45 – 13.00 Arrive at hotel
- 09.30 – 09.45 Depart from hotel
- 10.45 – 11.00 Arrive at Bali Elephant Camp and registration
- 11.00 – 11.15 Have welcome drink and briefing
- 11.15 – 11.30 Start riding the elephant
- 11.45 – 12.00 Finish riding and interaction with the elephant
- 12.00 – 12.15 Lunch
- 13.00 – 13.15 Finish lunch and transferred back to hotel
- 14.15 – 14.30 Arrive at hotel
- 11.30 – 11.45 Depart from hotel
- 12.45 – 13.00 Arrive at Bali Elephant Camp and registration
- 13.00 – 13.15 Have welcome drink and briefing
- 13.15 – 13.30 Start riding the elephant
- 13.45 – 14.00 Finish riding and interaction with the elephant
- 14.00 – 14.15 Lunch
- 15.00 – 15.15 Finish lunch and transferred back to hotel
- 16.15 – 16.30 Arrive at hotel
*) the above itinerary is only rough timing, would be change depend on the pickup point.
We have two options for Bali Elephant Camp Tour:
01. Elephant Ride with Hotel Transfer
02. Elephant Ride WITHOUT Hotel transfer
with minimum booking for 2 persons (adult)
Elephant Ride with Hotel Transfer
👨 Adult 👉 USD 70 /person
👦 Child (2-12 years) 👉 USD 50 /person
👨👩👧👦 Family Package (2adl+2chd):
👉 USD 235 /Family
Elephant Ride WITHOUT Hotel Transfer
👨 Adult: 👉 USD 60 /person
👦 Child (2-12 years) 👉 USD 45 /person
👨👩👧👦 Family Package (2adl+2chd):
👉 USD 220/Family
- Welcome drink
- Air conditioned return transfer (package with hotel transfer)
- Professional & experienced Mahouts
- International standard safety equipment
- Lunch (set menu) + one complimentary soft drink / mineral water
- Cold face towel
- IDR 2.040.000.000,00 International Insurance Cover
- Hat, sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Extra Money for Drinks and souvenir
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
COMBO ADVENTURE PACKAGES
ELEPHANT TREKKING + TOUR PACKAGES
ABOUT ELEPHANT BALI CAMP
Bali is the most favorite tourist destination in the world with millions of visitors coming every year and is crowned as the best holiday destination by the Trip Advisor site. Bali is known as the thousand Temple island with many religious ceremonies in the lives of its people. in Bali you will see people every day offering small dishes like rice on a piece of banana leaf that mothers do after cooking, that’s one example of a ritual that you will see everywhere on this island. Another attraction for guests to come to Bali because we have a unique culture, such as Ngaben/ Creamation ceremonies, marriages and also we have a culture of mutual cooperation in the life of the community. Bali also offers beautiful natural scenery, white sand beaches, beautiful lakes, stunning mountains and we are very friendly with tourists. With millions of guests coming to Bali, we also develop other tourist attractions such as horse riding, cycling, white water rafting .
One of the attractions that tourists really like is an elephant ride tour. on this site we offer a place to ride elephants in the village of Carangsari, which is located quite close with tourist objects in Bali, such as from Kuta it takes 1 hour or less where on your trip to Bali Elephant Camp will pass through rural areas, rice fields and also sometimes can see the activities of farmers in the fields, traditional market activities and something you might like during the trip to Bali elephant camp park. If you stay in Ubud, its much closer to our elephant camp, its take 40 minutes to be here and get ready to see our elephant on their daily lifes, see how they feeds, threat well by our mahout and also see their baby. If you come here, you have free visit to Pod Chocolate factory as the location at the same area. If you come with children, they must be very interesting to stay longer here, as the atmosphere is quite, cool and also with nice view surrounding. The rate from us is really superb discounted rate, to make you happy with your family expenses holiday.
Why you should visit us ?
First, with your visit, mean that you care about the elephants that live in Indonesia, where their habitat is narrowing because of human actions, which continue to carry out logging for farming needs on the island of Sumatra. Here elephants are well maintained and also breed, so the number of elephants will continue to grow.
Second, we are a flea business owned by Balinese where almost 90% of the workers are Balinese, where by visiting our place you have helped our community life better, to be able to keep Bali with the culture that we have and of course with the preservation of Bali culture, you still see our unique culture when you come to Bali.
Third, because Bali Elephant Camp is a very strategic location, here are some of others attractions that you may visit after you have finished riding elephant at Bali Elephant Camp:
- Sangeh: close to the famous object of the Sangeh Monkey Forest which is very crowded by guests, it takes 15 minutes to drive.
- Rafting: our location is also close to the Ayung river where we also offer rafting packages with beautiful river views. It takes 5 minutes.
- Nunungan Waterfall: a large and tall waterfall that can take around 30 minutes from our location.
- Bali Swing: an attraction that is very booming at the moment, it takes 15 minutes to arrive at this place from our location.
- Bali Quad / ATV: Tourist attractions to ride motorcycles at 250 cc with rice fields, forests and wet tracks, it only takes 15 minutes to reach this location from our place.
- Ubud: It takes 35 minutes to arrive at a tourist attraction that you should definitely visit if you are in Bali, here the tone can visit Puri Ibud + Ubud Market and there is also Ubud Monkey Forest, in Ubud center you can shop, walk along art shop, drinking tea or coffee at a cafe or restaurant in the center of Ubud, Wow, a very good experience to miss.
- Tanah Lot: A large temple located in Braban village, it takes 1 hour to arrive at this temple after your visit to Bali Elephant camp.
- Tubing: only takes 15 minutes to arrive at the Tanah Wuuk tubing site, where tourists can play water while riding a tube with a duration of 1.5 hours.
ONLINE BOOKING FORM
Use the following form to book via email: