COM-6: BALI ADVENTURE 3in1
Enjoy Carangsari Village Cycling, Elephant Trekking and followed by White Water Rafting adventure down the magical Ayung River. The Bali adventure 3in1 is a complete combination adventure package for discovering the real nature of Bali in one day.
First, cycle into the heartland of Bali with a tour along the back roads of Carangsari, and be granted a glimpse into the daily life and vibrant culture of Bali.
The tour, suitable for guests of all ages and physical condition, includes a visit to a typical Balinese household, a stopover at the memorial of I Gusti Ngurah Rai, a national hero and namesake of Bali’s airport born in Carangsari, and ends with a close encounter with the surprisingly well-mannered monkeys inhabiting the sacred nutmeg forest at Sangeh. Lunch is served overlooking panoramic vistas of nearby Ubud
Second. Upon arrival at Bali Elephant Camp you will be welcomed with a refreshing drink amidst stunning surroundings. Watch the elephants enjoy their morning or afternoon bath – or consume amazing amounts of foods at meal times! Your mahout will explain the daily routines of these beautiful animals after your ride is saddled up and you’re enjoying the Adventurer Elephant Trek!
Befriend a great Sumatran elephant on our Adventurer Elephant Trek! Safely perched on the broad back of this majestic giant, plunge into a verdant tropical landscape, catching glimpses of chattering monkeys and colorful birds, as the trail follows the banks of the scenic Ayung River. At the end of the30 minutes trek, you intelligent mount will cool off in the wading pool (while carefully keeping you high and dry!) before delivering you to rafting start point just next to Bali Elephant Camp lobby.
After a thorough safety briefing you’ll pass through stunning scenery as you shoot thrilling Class 2-3 rapids in magnificent surroundings. The whitewater action is interspersed with Casual River cruising as you glide beneath the jungle canopy above.
Discover hidden waterfalls and enjoy a swim in pristine waters and gain insight into river ecology from our expert and experienced guides. The experience ends at Karangdalem with a hot shower and delicious buffet lunch overlooking the stunning panorama of the valley.
- Adult : 13 – 70 years old
- Children: 5 – 12 years old
- Family Package: 2 adults + 2 children
- 08.00 – 08.15 Depart from hotel
- 09.15 – 09.30 Arrive at cycling starting point and registration
- 09.30 – 09.45 Coffee / tea break, outfit the equipment and safety talk.
- 10.00 – 10.15 Start cycling
- 12.00 – 12.15 Finish cycling and transfer to restaurant
- 12.15 – 12.30 Lunch
- 13.15 – 13.30 Finish lunch and prepare for Elephant Trekking
- 13.30 – 13.45 Start Elephant Trekking
- 14.00 – 14.15 Finish elephant trekking and transfer to rafting start point
- 14.15 – 14.30 Registration, outfit the equipment and safety talk
- 14.30 – 14.45 Start rafting
- 16.30 – 16.45 Finish rafting and take shower
- 17.00 – 17.15 Transfer back to hotel
- 18.15 – 18.30 Arrive at hotel
*) the above itinerary is only rough timing, would be change depend on the pickup point.
👨👩👧👦 Family Package:
USD 560 (2A+2C)
Child (5-12 Years Old)
Minimum booking : 2 person
- Welcome drink
- Air conditioned hotel return transfer
- Professional river and cycling guide as well as mahout
- International standard safety equipment
- Cool face towel
- Waterproof bag on each boat to keep valuable belongings
- Entrance fee to Sangeh monkey forest
- Entrance fee to Bali Elephant Camp + tropical welcome drink
- A bottle of mineral water during cycling
- Lunch + one complimentary soft drink
- Shower facilities + towel
- IDR 2.040.000.000,00 International Insurance Cover
- Short pants or swimsuit
- Sandal / river shoes
- Change of clothes / Extra dry cloth
- Sunscreen (recommended)
- Small Camera only
- Hat, comfortable sports shoes
- Extra Money for Drinks and souvenir
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity