Bali elephant trekking with Ayung rafting and Tanah Lot Tour is a complete combination activities package to guest who want to experience two adventures and the real nature of Bali in one day.
Pick up in the morning from your hotel, we will start the day with a trip to Carangsari village to join Elephant trekking (riding) activity. Upon arrival at the location, Bali Elephant Camp, you will be welcomed with a refreshing drink amidst stunning surroundings. Watch the elephants enjoy their morning or afternoon bath – or consume amazing amounts of foods at meal times! Your mahout will explain the daily routines of these beautiful animals after your ride is saddled up and you’re enjoying the Adventurer Elephant Trek!
Be friend a great Sumatran elephant on our Adventurer Elephant Trek! Safely perched on the broad back of this majestic giant, plunge into a verdant tropical landscape, catching glimpses of chattering monkeys and colorful birds, as the trail follows the banks of the scenic Ayung River. At the end of the 30 minutes trek, you intelligent mount will cool off in the wading pool (while carefully keeping you high and dry!) before delivering you to rafting start point just next to Bali Elephant Camp lobby.
Next adventure is Ayung Whitewater Rafting. After a thorough safety briefing you’ll pass through stunning scenery as you shoot thrilling Class 2-3 rapids in magnificent surroundings. The whitewater action is interspersed with Casual River cruising as you glide beneath the jungle canopy above.
Discover hidden waterfalls and enjoy a swim in pristine waters and gain insight into river ecology from our expert and experienced guides. The experience ends at Karangdalem with a hot shower and delicious buffet lunch overlooking the stunning panorama of the valley.
But, your trip doesn’t stop just here…
Your trip will be more complete by visiting the famous sea temple with thousands of visitor, Tanah Lot temple. Around the temple there is another Batu Bolong Temple with gorgeous view, if the weather is clear, a marvelous sunset can be enjoy from here.
Transferred back to your hotel.
- 008.00 – 08.15 Depart from hotel
- 09.15 – 09.30 Arrive at Bali elephant Camp and registration
- 09.30 – 09.45 Welcome drink and briefing
- 09.45 – 10.00 Start Elephant trekking (30 minutes)
- 10.15 – 10.30 Finish riding & taking pictures with the elephant
- 10.30 – 10.45 Transferred to rafting start point just next to Bali Elephant Camp lobby
- 11.45 – 12.00 Registration, outfit the equipment & safety talk
- 12.15 – 12.30 Start Rafting
- 14.15 – 14.30 Finish rafting and take a shower
- 14.45 – 15.00 Lunch
- 15.45 – 16.00 Finish lunch and continue to Tanah Lot
- 17.30 – Visit Tanah Lot temple
- 18.30 – Transfer back to hotel.
*) the above itinerary is only rough timing, would be change depend on the pickup point.
Minimum booking for 2 persons
Tour Package with Private Transport
(Child 5-12 years)
- Air conditioned hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking-Driver
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Cool face towel and welcome drink once arrived at the park.
- Ticket for the Elephant ride at Bali Elephant Camp with all the safety ride equipment (30 minutes ride).
- Professional & experienced River Guide & Mahouts.
- International standard safety equipment.
- Waterproof bag on each boat to keep valuable belongings.
- Lunch + one complimentary soft drink or tea & coffee.
- Shower facilities + towel.
- IDR 2.040.000.000,00 International Insurance Cover during adventure.
- Parking fee
- Short pants or swimsuit
- Sandal / river shoes
- Change of clothes / Extra dry cloth
- Sunscreen (recommended)
- Small Camera only
- Hat, comfortable sports shoes
- Extra Money for Drinks and souvenir
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity